Submit a review of your school
Current students and alumni are encouraged to send in their feedback and opinions about their schools. To start, just find your school and then submit your review. Find your school by Name, State, or City on our Local Schools page.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Try to make constructive comments
- How would you answer questions like:
- What can the school do better?
- What does the school do well?
- Give examples of why you feel this way about your school
- Try to highlight positive and negative parts of your experience
- Do not write anything you wouldn't say politely to your mom, dad, aunt,
uncle, grandma, grandpa, etc...
Review Schools.org reserves the right to remove comments that are offensive, in poor taste, or off topic.